We look at a number of factors when assessing whether a new merchant is right for Openpay and our customers, and some of these can affect whether a merchant application is declined. All of this is important for us when deciding about whether a merchant can come onboard with Openpay.
Some factors we may take into consideration are:
- The type of Industry, goods or services you sell falls outside of our current offering
- Your business doesn’t have sufficient turnover to be an Openpay Merchant
- We currently don't support your Entity Type
- We require at least 12 months of operation before you can register as an Openpay Merchant
- Your company's historic track records is considered a risk
If you application was declined by Openpay, but your business' circumstances have changed - we'd be happy to re-assess your application. If you have any questions, contact our team via email email@example.com.